Monday, November 27, 2006

It's OVER!


For all my peeps who are avid watchers of Prison Break, you might appreciate what I'm about to say, which is in response to the fall finale episode that just aired:

WHAAAAAAAT?

Are you KIDDING me?!?!?

How is that ending even ... FRIGGING ... possible??

And it sucks that the show's now on hiatus.

I may just have a seizure. Thanks, Fox.

UPDATE: Okay ... so the hiatus is only for a couple months. I can live with that. At least it'll give me a chance to catch up on all the episodes I couldn't watch. Sigh of relief.

No seizures - for now.

4 comments:

AquariusDragon said...

Ya, I'm all caught up on my PB... Mike downloaded all the episodes that missed because I was in class. It's great watching two/three/four/five episodes at a time! Same goes for Lost and Heroes! This is the major cause of most of my procrastination!

D.C. said...

Hahaha ... is that why you're debating whether to pull an all-nighter?

AquariusDragon said...

You know me too well!

Wow! Scofield is hott!

D.C. said...

You're preachin' to the choir ... I call him my "pretend-TV-boyfriend" ... even though thousands of women are doing the same thing ... grrr ...