Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Christine, You Were Right.


To my friend Christine:

Remember way way back, in our early 20s, when you used to joke that drinking coffee was a cardiovascular workout?

Well, so happens there's a story that backs up the "coffee is healthy" argument:

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/22691.html

And, as it happens, BBC posted this story in 2003, long before this blog was born.

So, I apologize for doubting your premonitory brilliance. I was wrong.

(Dammit.)

But I'm still not drinking the stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha as usual... i am right!
i'm glad you remembered!

AquariusDragon said...

Whoa! It's good to know that coffee is a good workout! But, I'm with D-Dot on this one... I'm still not getting into the stuff.

D-DOT! HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!

Caroline said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!!!

D.C. said...

Thank YOU!!!

Karmic-Angel said...

HAHAHAHA! I've tried to get coffee into you with various lies and deceitful manipulations... it is now clear to me that a little scientific support is the way to go! And happy birthday pretty lady - who's that cute baby in your profile? Who's a cutey pie?!?!

D.C. said...

Okay, so maybe I have willpower when it comes to ONE thing ...

Are you going to start pinching my cheeks now that I've got the baby pictures up ;) ? And you have to show me Connor's baby pictures one of these days!