Friday, August 17, 2007

On My Way (Almost)

So today's the day I take to the skies for whatever adventure awaits me in Spain.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

Neither, it seems, can my mom.

"What am I going to do for the next three weeks?" she said. I feel kinda sad leaving her - I wish she was a traveller; then we could have gone together.

But it seems there are just some things you gotta do by yourself.

Right now, though, I'm at home, since my flight to Paris that was supposed to leave at 6:15 this evening has now been delayed. Twice.

I really hope they get the plane fixed (or at least get a replacement plane that actually works) and give the passengers something for their trouble. I just hope I still make my connecting flight in Barcelona on time.

I'm not sure when the next time I will write will be, but hopefully it'll be early next week - maybe Monday.

So, take it easy and have a great weekend! I'll write more when I'm somewhat settled.

(Oh yeah - I won't have any pictures posted until I get back, so you'll have to use your imaginations. Sorry.)

No comments: